Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Project Management Skills

For these past few days, I have been trying to find out how far I have gone through my project management skill. I wanted to know how was I doing in managing my expenditures for time and money, how I coordinate with my clients and my team, I wanted to know I am doing my project management right. Until I stumbled to one of sites called www.mindtools.com.

MindTools offers a brief, precise and powerful project management skills assessment tool. They have complete set of assessment tools that will help you assess your leadership skills, team management skills, strategy tools that your are using, problem solving and decision making abilities, time management, stress management, communication skills, learning skills and many more. You can browse by category wherein you can choose a specific skills area that interests you the most.

It is very important that we should be aware of our strengths and weaknesses when handling a project. It is very crucial in the success of of your project. MindTools is just one of the so many assessment tools that you can find over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment